LOVE YOUTH BASKETBALL
Love Youth Basketball was formed in 2016 to offer skills clinics and leagues to the youths of the East & West Valley. Love Youth Basketball will help develop your son/daughter by teaching them the fundamentals in our monthly clinics and offering the opportunity to play in a skill-based league that encourages sportsmanship both on and off the court. Love Youth Basketball is here for the community, providing a way for your child to learn, meet new friends and learn what being a good teammate is all about while having fun at the same time.
Interested in Coaching?
Camps & Clinics
LOVE YOUTH BASKETBALL’S MISSION
– Building a community among the youth
– Providing a place to come and develop their skillset
– Teach them sportsmanship and mentorship
– Keeping kids healthy and active
– Help develop a child mentally rather than trying to make them a pro
– Help the youth find their potential
– People being influential, having the ability to provide guidance
– Impacting their lives without knowing
– “GRASS ROOTS”
What makes our FUNdamental Skill Clinics and Programs different…
The Pillars of our program:
Age appropriate Rims, Shooting Lines and Ball Sizes based on the skill level of your son/daughter
Your daughter and/or son will learn the SKILLS necessary to become a better basketball player.
We believe that all players on the court should be able to handle the ball, shoot and pass.
Your daughter and/or son will not only have one on one training during our skills academy’s but also be able to put their newly learned skills into play by participating in our leagues.
Please support my fundraiser for LOVE YOUTH BASKETBALL – SELECT.
Go click the image above or Click Here to see our custom gear.
Love Youth Basketball 2019 Donations Link